Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh My Aching Back!!!


Don't ask me how I did it...but my lower back is absolutely killing me!! I went to the chiropractor and he cracked my hips and pelvis area. I just about slugged him in the guts because it hurt so bad! And after all that, it didn't do anything to make it feel better.Anyway, I have been handicapped all week-end and I DON'T do well with not being able to do what I want, when I want to do it!! If anyone has any suggestions or cures, let me know!

2 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Oh, I SOOO know what you're going through. I have no solutions, no cures. Pain Meds don't work for me either so ice, and ibu are about it. Are you going to the chiro again today? I hope it gets better soon. You may need to go to your Dr. and get an MRI and head in to SNOOK, the only back Dr. in town

Gretchen said...

Dang!! I hope you get better soon!!