Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween....White Trash Style!

Party Crashers!

Okay, so maybe we're a little sick and twisted, but we had a BLAST last night on Halloween! After the trick or treaters were gone, we got dressed up in our garb and headed out on the town!
We walked into friends' houses.... Most didn't have a clue who we were, which makes it way more fun. We don't talk, cuz that would give it away, so we just start going through the fridge etc... It freaks people out! We call these masks the white trash Grandpa and Grandma. I don't know if you can see the pierced nose on Grandma, but it definitely finishes off the look, with the "I Love Bingo" hats. The stuffing doesn't look quite right in this picture, but we fixed it . We also crashed another Halloween party. Lexie sent us a text at the end of the night from a party she was at. She told us to come crash it, so we threw the costumes back on, and had a good time mingling with all of the kids at that party. They didn't have a clue who we were! They'll probably die when they find out it was Lexie's PARENTS! Lonne asked me on the way home " Do you think I think will ever grow up?" I said, "I hope not!" Fun times.....

4 comments:

Lainee said...

Those "freakin' aliens" are pretty sweet! Thanks for making our Halloween one to remember!!

Melanie Spendlove said...

Nancy - you and Lonne are one in a million. Please, don't ever grow up. You wouldn't be the Nancy we all love so much!

Anonymous said...

You two crack me up. We went to Ray and Dorothy's and I was hoping you would show up there.
Glad you had fun!

Koni Hunter said...

Nancy!
I just stumbled across your blog! I was reading Erin's blog and I saw a picture of your fancy nancy party, so I started to search for more pictures of it, and wallah- I found them on YOUR blog, who knew! I loved reading about the party and seeing the adorable pictures, oh my! What fun you girls have together.
k- but the funniest of all was reading the part about you and Lonne walking into people's homes and going through the fridge. I was laughing so hard. I can't even imagine how funny that would have been! Thanks for a good laugh.
Koni