Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ooh La La!!

Tomorrow night is Bunko at my house...and I decided to throw a little curve in it this month! There are these books called "Fancy Nancy" written for children. They are the most adorable
(that's a fancy word for cute) books you have ever seen! My sister, Jen, got me started on them a couple of years ago for my birthday....anyway, I am having a "Fancy Nancy" Bunko Extravaganza (that's a fancy word for party)!! Everyone must come dressed in their most elegant (that's a fancy word for fancy) clothes. We are going to have a really posh (that's a fancy word for fun) party!! I have had a blast getting ready for this party, I hope the actual event will be as stupendous ( that's a fancy word for exciting) as the preparation has been!! If you haven't seen a "Fancy Nancy" book, you really need to purchase one (that's a fancy word for buy) . They are so delightful (that's a fancy word for fun) even if your name isn't Nancy!!


This is "Fancy Nancy" serving Parfaits
(a fancy word for ice cream sundaes) to her family!

1 comment:

Erin said...

"Oops! I trip. I slip. The tray does a double flip!"
Fancy Nancy's are favorites at our house too! Kenny reads them to the girls every night and they both parade around in their Target Fancy Nancy dresses every day (bought by grandma of course!). My mom has had so much fun putting together her outfit to wear to the party. You guys will have a blast! Can't wait to see pics of everyone all fancied up! What a stupendous idea! That's a fancy word for great. :)