Monday, November 3, 2008

Whoooooo Are You?


I have an automatic counter and tracker on my blog and it shows that over 3,000 people have looked at my blog in just over one month! That sort of freaks me out!! I LOVE that so many of you have dropped by for a peek, but I'd love it more if you'd leave a comment now and then so I would know who you are!

5 comments:

Melanie Spendlove said...

I always look forward to seeing what you and your family have been up to. You have one of the best blogs around! Keep up the great work!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Nancy! I'll admit to taking a peek at your blog every once in awhile. I'm just not very good at leaving comments anymore! I agree with Melanie and have to say that your blog is so fun to look at. I loved your costumes for Halloween. I couldn't stop laughing!

Unknown said...

Nancy,
Came across your blog while surfing another friend, and another friend, and another and ended up on yours...kinda crazy how it all works. But I see you on Facebook too. I am addicted to surfing these communication avenues. You keep up your blog cute, I only have a few things in mine. I better get busy.

Denise said...

Hi Nancy,
I'm glad to have someone my age blogging. It seems like they are all my kids and their friends. You can add me to your list if you wish.

I sure love your blogs! What a fun party and I LOVE the costumes. You and Lonne are a Crack up!

Jen L said...

Nancy,
Just found your blog (not sure how) but it is so cute and since Gretchen is private I can keep up on them by reading yours...Loved the Fancy Nancy party it looks so fun!
Jen Leavitt