Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Pledge Allegiance....


Okay, okay...I'm going to support the new President of the United States! I'll have to admit, it was pretty awesome to see how the hundreds of thousands of people were gathered in Chicago, New York, LA etc... to be a part of the big win. His speech was wonderful, and his family looked darling up on that stage. It will be nice to see a fresh new look in the white house, and I'm glad the other countries in the world are so excited that he won. I hope we're all still excited after four years. President Obama....it's just a little hard to say. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I thought the speech Obama gave was so amazing...and all the people that were in Grant Park, and outside the park, were close to a million! That was hard to take in. Then, go figure...it was after midnight back east! A late night in history for sure.
I check your blog often but don't comment. Don't stress. Sometimes it is a pain to comment.

Melanie Spendlove said...

Honestly, didn't hear his speech. I go to bed too early. But, yes, I will be supporting him too.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I found your blog through Gretchen's and I am loving the 'white trash' costumes. That is seriously a great idea and the crashing parties and going to friends house... seriously hilarious. I'm totally going to take your idea here some year to come.
I feel similar to you on the whole Obama thing, I watched some of Oprah yesterday and dang, she LOVES Obama. I didn't realize how just big of fans people were and are of him. I hope he can come through with all of his promises.
I'll enjoy checking your blog once in a while too.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Yes!! We are REALLY excited to spend Thanksgiving with you guys. What can I bring?