Saturday, November 15, 2008

Me and My Girls!!


I took all of my girls to my favorite play at Dixie High the other night..."Joseph and the Amazing Techinicolor Dreamcoat". I love that show!! I have seen it countless times. I have so many good memories of watching Lexie in it when it was out at Tuacahn. We had so much fun that summer, we would go to the show almost every night to pick her up. I was so excited to see that my little Abbie loved the play as much as her grandma! On the way home, she was singing the songs and wanted me to put the cd in for her! Notice that we are all in brown and cream? Well...it wasn't planned that way. I picked everyone up, and we all had on matching clothes. so we HAD to have a picture!! Next on the agenda...."Beauty and the Beast" at Snow Canyon High next week!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

WoW! What a darling picture of everyone of you guys! It looks like you all called ahead and planned your outfits....great minds think alike!
Thanks again Nancy, for that amazing Fancy Partay...no one could have done it better. It was fun to dust off my old Senior Ball formal...of 40 years no less!
Good Times with Good Friends.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute group of girls! I can't wait to come home for christmas and see everyone!

The Ashtons said...

You ladies look so cute together!

Erin said...

Love the pic! I thought for sure you guys had just come from getting family pictures! :)